Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Housing Supply Challenge: Round 4 - Building for the FutureBack to all challenges
Connect with us
Use the hashtag #HousingSupplyChallenge to join the conversation and get the latest updates on the Housing Supply Challenge. You can also email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Applicant Support Program
All applicants may contact the Housing Supply Challenge Support Program, provided through Evergreen, for general guidance on the application process, web resources to support application development and online activities to foster partnerships and collaboration. The Support Program can also help you navigate the applicant portal.
Contact the Housing Supply Challenge Support Program through Evergreen:
- Email: HSC-DOLsupport4@evergreen.ca
- Phone: (647) 670-2265
- Visit the Support Program hosted on Evergreen's Future Cities Portal.
- Launch: December 1, 2022
- Initial Submissions: April 13, 2023 at 2pm EST
- Shortlisted: July 2023
- Stage 2 Final Submissions: December 2023
- Funded Solutions Announced: March 2024
- Stage 1 – Incubation Funding for prototyping: Up to 25 Shortlisted Applications will receive $150k
- Stage 2 – Implementation Funding: Selected solutions will share a pool of $38.5M
Who can Apply?
Lead Applicant must be a legal entity:
- For-profit (ex: housing developers, builders, construction professionals, general contractors, technology companies, start-ups, architects etc.)
- Not-for-profit organizations (ex: housing providers)
- Indigenous organizations, governments, groups, housing agencies and authorities
- Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Governments (provincial, territorial, Indigenous, municipal, local and regional)
- Teams composed of a variety of participants
* All participants must be affiliated with a legally incorporated organization
- Applicant Guide
- Applicant Form
- Budget Template
- InfoSession - recording (coming soon)
- InfoSession Presentation deck
- Applicant Support Program (Evergreen)
- Slack: Collaboration Channel (Evergreen)