Natural Resources Canada
Charging the Future ChallengeBack to all challenges
Five finalist teams were selected from a group of 39 project proposals received in October 2019. Each team will receive up to $700k to develop their technology prototype in preparation for the $1 million Grand Prize competition in Summer 2021.
Meet the Charging the Future Finalists!
Who can apply?
- For-profit and not-for-profit organizations such as companies, industry associations and research centres
- Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Indigenous organizations and groups
- October 28, 2019: deadline to submit applications
- Spring 2020: Top five finalists announced
- July 2021: Prototype submission deadline
- Summer 2021: Pitch event
- Fall 2021: Final grand prize winner announced