Drug Checking Technology ChallengeBack to all challenges
Your input is valuable to us!
Who can apply
Open to any for-profit and not-for-profit organizations such as companies, industry associations, Indigenous organizations and research associations, as well as post-secondary institutions.
- Challenge Launch: October 2nd, 2018
- Application Deadline: February 1st, 2019
- First Selection Phase - Semi-Finalists Announced: April 2019
- Incubation Period: April to September 2019
- Second Selection Phase - Finalists Announced: December 2019
- Pilot-Phase: January to August 2020
- Grand Prize Announced: October 2020
- Up to 10 Semi-Finalists will receive an estimated prize of $25,000 to further develop their prototypes.
- Up to 5 Semi-Finalists will receive an estimated prize of $100,000 to pilot their prototypes.
- A grand prize winner will receive an estimated prize of $1,000,000 to further develop and build their product.