Join the GARDN Conference
The GARDN Conference will give you the opportunity to meet with the best of the green aviation fuels industry — from investors to airlines.
Shaw Centre, 55 Colonel By Drive
Learn, network and explore
On November 13th, the conference will host sessions dedicated to the Sky’s the Limit Challenge.
- Overview of the Sky’s the Limit Challenge
- Panel discussion on key issues and challenges in the supply chain
Sessions 2 and 3:
- Expert advice from producers, investors and financial experts
- Brief presentations from potential participants on their work, identifying their strengths and capacities
- Networking with partners and resources to advance ideas
Note: Participants can share information on their work and projects with posters in the Showcase room.
By participating in the conference sessions on the Sky’s the Limit Challenge, you will have the opportunity to
- Connect with key stakeholders from the Government of Canada, research institutes and industries
- Find partners and investors
- Share and promote your project
- Get expert advice from business and tech resources
Business-to-business sessions are available for attendees to pursue networking opportunities and arrange short bilateral meetings.
Note: Registration fees are for the full conference.