Canada Mortgage and Housing Corporation
Housing Supply Challenge: Round 2 - Getting StartedBack to all challenges
Connect with us
Use the hashtag #HousingSupplyChallenge to join the conversation and get the latest updates on the Housing Supply Challenge. You can also email us at email@example.com.
Housing Supply Challenge Support ProgramAre you an applicant looking for additional support with your submission? Visit the CMHC Housing Supply Challenge Support Program, run by our partners at Evergreen. They are available to answer any questions about the application process and provide one-on-one support.
- Launch: June 9, 2021
- Initial Submissions: August 25, 2021, 2pm EST
- Shortlisted: October 2021
- Stage 2 Final Submissions: April 2022
- Funded Solutions Announced: Summer 2022
- Stage 1 – Incubation Funding for prototyping: Up to 30 Shortlisted Applications will receive $75k
- Stage 2 – Implementation Funding: Selected solutions will share a pool of $38M
Who can Apply?
Lead Applicant must be a legal entity:
- For-profit and not-for-profit organizations
- Indigenous organizations and groups
- Canadian post-secondary institutions
- Government (Provincial, territorial, municipal, local, and regional)
- Consulting firms
- Teams composed of a variety of participants