Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
Hull Design Efficiency ChallengeBack to all challenges
Connect with us
Email us with your questions
Send us your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within two business days.
Join the conversation and get the latest updates on the Hull Design Efficiency Challenge
Who can apply?
The Hull Design Efficiency Challenge is pan-Atlantic in scope and open to small and medium-sized businesses, other for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, Indigenous organizations and groups, and post-secondary/academic institutions registered to do business in Atlantic Canada.
- July 31, 2019: Stage 1 – Challenge launched and application intake begins
- September 8, 2019: Application deadline
- September 30, 2019: Stage 2 – Up to 10 semi-finalists selected
- January 31, 2020: Stage 3 – Up to three finalists selected
- January 2021: Grand Prize Winner selected