Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
Hull Design Efficiency ChallengeBack to all challenges
Connect with us
Email us with your questions
Send us your questions at: firstname.lastname@example.org. We will get back to you within two business days.
Join the conversation and get the latest updates on the Hull Design Efficiency Challenge
- Hashtag: #HullFishNSeaChallenge
- Twitter: @ACOACanada
- LinkedIn: Atlantic Canada Opportunities Agency
Who can apply?
The Hull Design Efficiency Challenge is pan-Atlantic in scope and open to small and medium-sized businesses, other for-profit and not-for-profit organizations, Indigenous organizations and groups, and post-secondary/academic institutions registered to do business in Atlantic Canada.
- July 31, 2019: Stage 1 – Challenge launched and application intake begins
- September 8, 2019: Application deadline
- September 30, 2019: Stage 2 – Up to 10 semi-finalists selected
- January 31, 2020: Stage 3 – Up to three finalists selected
- January 2021: Grand Prize Winner selected