Indigenous Services Canada
Indigenous Homes Innovation InitiativeBack to all challenges
Who can apply?
- Individuals of First Nation, Inuit or Métis Nation heritage
- Representatives of First Nation, Inuit or Métis Nation government
- Indigenous representatives of a First Nation-, Inuit- or Métis Nation- owned and operated private or not-for-profit entity
- Launch: April 11, 2019
- First-stage screening: Fall 2019
- 24 applicants selected for Accelerator: December 2019
- Accelerator begins: Januart 2020
- Second-stage screening: Beginning spring 2020
- Project Implementation Period: 2020-2023
- Accelerator Period: Up to 24 applicants will receive up to $350,000 worth of funding and support services
- Project Implementation Period: 15 to 24 projects that successfully complete the Accelerator Period will move to second-stage screening and could receive up to $2 million per project.